Volunteer Hearing Aid Clinics are back up and running in Angus on an appointment only basis.
The volunteers are able to replace tubing for standard NHS hearing aids with ear moulds and also open fit style hearing aids.
Leigh Mitchell, Voluntary Services Coordinator, said, “We are delighted that our Volunteer Hearing Aid Clinics are back.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank our volunteers for their hard work and determination to offer this service to our patients. Without them this heavy relied on service would not be able to go ahead.”
Appointments can be booked by calling Audiology on 01382 586965. Patients are reminded to bring their NHS yellow book to their appointment.
The next clinic dates are:
Whitehills Health and Community Care Centre, Forfar
- Tuesday 27th October 10am -1pm
- Thursday 5th November 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday 10th November 10am-1pm
- Thursday 19th November 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday 24th November 10am-1pm
Links Health Centre, Montrose
- Friday 13th November 10am-1pm
- Friday 27th November 10am-1pm
- Friday 11th December 10am-1pm