Health Secretary Jeane Freeman today announced that car parking charges at Ninewells Hospital will remain suspended until further notice.
Parking at Ninewells Hospital will continue to be free, however staff, patients and visitors are reminded of the following arrangements:
- Car park 5 is for patients and visitors only and has a four-hour time limit.
- Car parks 1, 2, 6, 9 and the multi-storey car park are free for all staff, patients and visitors.
- Car parks 3 & 4, the underground car park and School of Nursing car park are for permit holders only.
- Staff must not park in patient-only car parks including A&E, Renal Dialysis Unit, East Block and Westgate Health Centre.
- Disabled parking spaces are for blue badge holders only.
Car park operators Saba will continue to manage the car parking on site to ensure patients, staff and visitors continue to park safely and appropriately.