NHS Tayside has extended its drop-in clinic times for those who have not yet had a first or second dose of the COVID vaccine.
Drop-in sessions at Dundee Central (former Zara store), Dewars Centre in Perth, Arbroath Community Centre, Reid Hall in Forfar and Montrose Town Hall will now run from 11am to 5pm, seven-days-a-week.
Anyone over 12 who hasn’t had a first dose and anyone over 18 who is eight weeks or more since their first can attend the drop-in sessions. All other groups are by appointment only.
Please be aware that as we are also currently delivering COVID boosters by appointment there will be a separate queue for anyone attending for a drop in and with those with an appointment will be prioritised.
This means that there may be a wait if you attend a drop in although our teams are working hard to keep queues to a minimum. Please be patient and treat our staff with respect.
If you would prefer to book an appointment for your first or second dose to minimise waiting times, please visit www.nhsinform.scot/vaccineregistration or call 0800 030 8013.
Drop ins will take place at:
- Dundee Central, High Street (former Zara store), 7-days-a-week, 11am-5pm
- Dewars Centre, Perth, 7-days-a-week, 11am-5pm
- Atholl Leisure Centre, Pitlochry, Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 October, 9am-6pm
- Blairgowrie Town Hall, Thursday 21 October, 9am-6pm
- Reid Hall, Forfar, 7-days-a-week, 11am-5pm
- Arbroath Community Centre, 7-days-a-week, 11am-5pm
- Montrose Town Hall, 7-days-a-week, 11am-5pm
Full details of clinics across Tayside are also available @NHSTayside on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and at www.covidtayside.scot.nhs.uk